Wednesday 2 November 2011

There's power in poverty...

There's a power in poverty, that breaks principalities, and brings the authorities down to their knees.  There's a brewing frustration, an ageless temptation. To fight for control by some manipulation. But the God of the Kingdom and God of the Nations, the God of Creation sent this revelation.  To the poor and the pennyless, Jesus the Son " the poor will inherit the Kingdom to come".  And who will we praise when we've praised all our lives, men who build kingdoms and men who build things; but Heaven does not know their names? And where will we turn when our world falls apart, and all of the treasures we've stored in our barns, can't buy the Kingdom of God? And what will we fear when all that remains, is God on a throne, with a child in His arms, and love in His eyes...

I don't know why, but I can't get this out of my head, and the Holy Spirit is swirling around me.  I love you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment